What are cookies?
Cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies (collectively, “cookies”) are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to any internet-connected device – such as a computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit any website.
Cookies are then sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit or to another site that recognizes that cookie. Cookies have a variety of different and useful roles, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience and helping us provide you with the best service.
There are many types of cookies. All work the same way, but they have minor differences. For a detailed list of cookies used on our site, please refer to the “What types of cookies we use” section.
How to manage and disable cookies
The option / settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that can be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable cookies or all cookies through browser settings. Note that disabling cookies by this method can affect many of the features of our web site.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in regular internet browsers are provided at the links below to help you. However, we do not have control over the location of the instructions and information provided by the browsers below, so you may need to locate the specific instructions and information for that browser if those links are no longer up to date.
– Google Chrome
– Apple Safari
– Microsoft EDGE
What types of cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
– Strictly Required Cookies – These are the cookies required to run our website.
– Performance and statistics cookies – They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the site and see how visitors move trough our site when they use it. This helps us improve how our site works.
– Advertising cookies – Our site may also allow third-party tracking mechanisms that collect real-time data for use in interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you have visited our site to send you online Corradi products on third-party websites. Additionally, our third-party advertisers may use information about you to send you targeted ads based on your online behavior in general.
– Location Cookies – These cookies use your current location to provide the right information.
– Other Cookies – This category includes cookies that do not fit into one of the cookie categories above. An example of this is grouping multiple cookies through Google Tag Manager.
Third-party cookies and exclusion option
You may visit the third party pages below to obtain additional information about their cookies, learn about third-party privacy practices, and disclaim third-party cookies.
This cookie is placed by Facebook. This allows us to crawl, optimize, and build audiences for Facebook publicity campaigns by analyzing the content a user has seen and interacted with on the Corradi website. For more information about the Facebook Pixel, please see: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
“Do Not Track” option
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals the website you visit that you do not want your online activity to be tracked. Given that there is no uniform way in which browsers communicate the “Do not Track” signal, our site does not interpret, respond or modify its practices at the moment when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.